Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009

Candie / Abbey Dawn clothes are in shop!

Hey,
The new Candie's / Abbey Dawn clothes are now in starplaza..!

I really love most of the clothes, but i hoped, that they will be a bit cheaper.







7$ for a jean, 6$ for a simply shirt, 10$ for a dress ??!!
I think that's a bit too much...
I think 6$ for a dress would be okay, but 10$?!


I bought a few items, like the top with the dots (my favourite), the scarfs and the bags....
I'm not sure if i'm buying all of them.

What do you think about it?
Will you buy any of them ? / Bought you any of them?

3 Kommentare:

talonofthehawk hat gesagt…

Sucks that it`s expensive though.. D;
Last year`s Kohl`s were wayy cheaper.
I still like it though. ;]
I spent half my Stardollars on it. XD

Vera hat gesagt…

I bought so much from it...
Compared to the other prices at stardoll at the moment, I don't think they are thaat expensive... as well as they are great. :D

Jana1995 hat gesagt…

I like them but the last KOHLS clothes were cheaper -.-