Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2009

New haircuts!!!

Hey,

I was going through other blogs and stardollusers, when i saw some new haircuts!
i didnt know how to get them, so i tried out different ones.








As you can see on the pictures, if you have one of these, you'll get a new one!!

I prefer the first and the third one.

(1st one: Christina Millian
2nd one: Amy Winehouse
3rd one: ? )



Here another ones:

(picture taken from Stardoll Gossip Mania)




I can't find the first one in my styling studio (that's the reason why i copied the pic.)
I dont like them very much, because they aren't my style...


-

I think they will come soon (and i hope it too), maybe it's just a misteka of stardoll.

What do you think about it?
Will you wear one of them?

I will update this post!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

the third hairstyle is of Nicole Richi

taranee25 hat gesagt…

Hahaha, that's my doll with this horrible haircut =). The other ones are really pretty.

talonofthehawk hat gesagt…

They`re nice, but not really my style..

Vera hat gesagt…

I like some but rather stay with my old one... ;)