Montag, 3. August 2009

Heya, I`m Cherries648!


Heya, I`m the new writer for `The Best of Stardoll Fashion`!
;D
As you may know, I won the top commentator contest
and was granted the privilege of being able to write for this blog!
So I`m looking forward to posting!

So I`m Cherries648,
but some people call me Neon.
You can call me whichever you want. ;]

Some of you may know me from Tanisha`s [x_tammi3_x] blog,
HotBuysFashion.
I`m a writer there too. ;]

If you want to know more about me,
just head over to my
presentation.

;]






3 Kommentare:

- hat gesagt…

I go lucky, when you write about clothes and fashion. then you have a good style on your banner. I like black, white, funky and CrAzY

katara4 hat gesagt…

.... enjoy posting :)
and, welcome ;)

talonofthehawk hat gesagt…

Thanks guys. ;)