Montag, 24. August 2009

Spoilers!

Hey,

after a long time without any spoilers, here they are again:




They are reminding me of Avril lavigne's new parfum "black star", because there's a parfum bottle and i think Avril Lavigne likes pink...
Another thoughts are the new LE-collection ... but i don't think so, because LE is more glamorous (my opinion), but it can be a new shop too...

i like them very much, especially the dresses, the skirt and the pants....


And there are other ones too:


I don't know what this is...

What do you think about them...??

4 Kommentare:

CzArSy hat gesagt…

heyy how do u get spoilers?

Mishka1997/Caroline hat gesagt…

I think coz it's LE,love the clothes :DD

Chloé♥ hat gesagt…

I have all them clothes :)
& neon, would you be able to make me a banner? pleasee 'x

Lies153™ hat gesagt…

how do u get spoilers?