Freitag, 14. August 2009

• OMGosh! Weirdddd!



Oh my Gosh!!
This is sooo weird!
I was making a club.
I named the club `Teal`.
Stardoll said that the name was available, but then,
it said `Sorry, but you cannot do that right now` or something like that.
So I made a different club, naming it `NeonKids`.
And that club was accepted normally.
But!
When I went to my suite, it said that I had 4 clubs!
Weird!
The clubs were Idol.Rocks, AllTimeLow.,
and both Teal and NeonKids!
So now I have 4 clubs!
Again,
this is weird!!
But weird in a somewhat good way. xD




2 Kommentare:

_whoa_ hat gesagt…

that's really weird

Anonym hat gesagt…

it happened 2 me too when i opened my club it said that there was a club like this so i tried 2 opened another club and when i went 2 my suite i saw that i have 2 clubs

danaMontana