Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

wizard club with free stuff


Yep, there's something free again ;D

(click to enlarge)

How to join the club:

1.) go to myproxy.ca (i think there it works too) or use a manual proxy.
* the numbers for the manual proxy:
173.74.135.236 port 3128
208.96.213.149 port 80
140.239.56.38 port 80



2.) go to http://stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=1469788

3.) join the club

As you can see, if there are more members (like the jonas brothers club or princess club...) you can win something, like stardollars, a t-shirt etc.

I heard too, if you go to the start page of stardoll, that you have to click there something to get a magic wand, book and a stone (?) (you can see them in the last spoilers!) - but this doesnt work for me -.-'


I hope i could help you!

3 Kommentare:

talonofthehawk hat gesagt…

I heard that you can just use mproxy.ca.
I haven`t tried the proxy SITE though.
The proxy numbers worked for me though. (:
I joined the club yesterday. ^^

CzArSy hat gesagt…

AMM it wont let me press join club O_o

Anonym hat gesagt…

if it dont let u join try refreshing. XD

the magical stone wand and book does work. but does anyone have proof?

Check it!