Dienstag, 18. August 2009

Mission - Help A Friend


Attentation
I have a friend who search all DKNY from season one and two!!!
Her name is : Leyla244
I want to help her !!!
If anyone have old DKNY and want to sell it, than please do it !!!
She pay a lot, but don´t overact it !!!
Nobody spend 500 $ for Shoes or something else, for example!!!
So please please please sell your old DKNY to her, if you want !!!!
I don´t say that you have to do it !!!
I´m going to be very happy if you do this favor for me and of course for her !!!
Love you all so much,Waveo

4 Kommentare:

Waveo hat gesagt…

Mark this text because there is a problem and you can´t see two phrases!!!

Mishka1997/Caroline hat gesagt…

U mean,coz she will give 500$ for shoes? Serious?

Waveo hat gesagt…

No, I mean that nobody give 500 $ for shoes!!!

Ana hat gesagt…

petra10 is selling DKNY offshoulder dress for $400 :)